Old 09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
J Miller

Default I thought my wife was gonna cry ..................

We were running errands today when my wife saw a guy holding a sign beside the road. She wasn't sure but she thought it said: "Hancock Fabric Closing". We made a couple stops then we saw a second guy with a sign and it did say: "Hancock Fabric Closing". So, since she was driving I grabbed the chicken bar and held on tight as she did a bat turn into the mall.

Inside we found that the vultures .......... ah 'er people looking for bargains, had really raided the place. Still we found some variegated serger cone thread and some other thread for the quilts a 50% off, and some fabric at 50% and 60% off too.

We looked at the sewing machine needles, only a few cards of serger needles left. The end rack of machine feet and accessories was also 50% off, but I saw that even with the lower price I could beat them at Sew-Classic.

So even with all the discounts we walked out with around $80.00 spent.

I thought my wife was gonna cry ...................

.................... cos she hadn't heard about the closing and discounts 6 weeks ago ........

As it is the loss of the Hancock will leave Springfield with only the one JoAnns. That is pathetic.

Joe