Old 09-22-2012, 03:41 PM
Ramona Byrd

Default Painting Cement to match bricks

Originally Posted by LindaR View Post
If anyone has ever done this I would be interested to know how you spaced? used for brick pattern? and a picture would be good. I am seriously thinking about doing this to our badly stained cement....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm thinking of doing the same thing, more or less. Due to "helpful" friends when my kids were painting my house,
I have some white paint stains on my brick planter bed and on the cement walk. Paint is very, very difficult to remove from cement..read..impossible So I'm going to do like I saw once on a Christopher Lowell show, paint the darn thing.
I don't want the cement painted another color, so I'm going to take in a brick that matches the rest and have Home Depot match it so I can paint over the white, also paint the cement walk to match the brick planter bed and cement
handicapped ramp. Which also has some splashes of white paint from my dear son-in-law putting in a solid and lovely
metal and wood railing. But he also dropped some paint...time got away from him and he had to report back to base..
so I still have some spots on the ramp. It's annoyed me for far too long...gonna do something about that soon.