Thread: happy Birthday
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 03:03 AM
Edie

I celebrated yours with mine this past Wednesday!!! Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Have to tell you -- it was my perfect birthday this year. I got 11 fat quarters from one sister, 9 fat quarters from another sister, 12 fat quarters from my good neighbor and two charm packs and a book "Scrap-Basket Sensations" from son and family. The neat thing about the charm packs is that they were the 2012 Minnesota pack. Now, here is my question -- There are 42 "charms" in each pack. What can I make with them without cutting them. I am thinking table runner or maybe a table cloth? I don't think there are enough to make a blankie or anything is there????? I haven't sat down long enough with my graph paper to figure it out.

But the fabric is all so beautiful and so touchy/feely! Haven't had a chance to go out with #1 husband yet and get something, but it will pop up, I am sure. I did get another orchid plant for on my sewing table. It is so lovely and has three stems on it. Do you know they bloom for up to 180 days - which as I figure it this plant alone will be blooming the same blooms until March?????? Happy, happy sewing table~!!!! Edie