View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 09:54 AM
marytoddliz

We should be called the Healthy Diamonds, with all our food allergies. I had Kidney stones and my Doctor told me that I have to slow down on the exercise... I went to another Doctor! I was just not getting enough water for the amount of exercise! I think that a Doctor should never tell some one to quit exercising, maybe if he had approched the subjet a little differently, like told me to drink more water!

I am slow about getting into making the remaining blocks I have, yesterday it was my best intention to sew a few blocks, but the fairy princess just sat there looking at me until I picked it up and started playing with it! Charleigh, who is almost 3 (and a Girl!) told me on the phone the other day she wants to be a dragon! and I am working so hard at making her a fairy princess... So I figured that I would make her both! After all isn't it everyones goal to slay their own dragons! Why not start learning to do that at 3?

OK Brat girl! What am I going to do with you! How can I make you a Halloween DQ if you don't like creepy things? And If I was real mean and made it out of just candy... Well that would be too cruel... So I am back at the drawing board, as I finished up the last one I made and realized it is covered with Spiders!

I am thinking maybe cute little pumpkins and Ghosts? would that work for you