Old 09-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Lori Peercy

Sustraley and louiseb your sp may have got their packages and thanked you but I never received a pm from you saying that you mailed or received which is part of the rules. I don't want to sound like a "B" but..........

1) YOU NEED TO SEND THE HOSTESS A PRIVATE MESSAGE WHEN YOU MAIL YOUR PACKAGE TO YOUR SECRETPAL.

2)ONCE YOU GET YOUR PACKAGE FROM YOUR SECRET PAL, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE PERSON WHO SENT THE PACKAGE TO YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU DID RECEIVE IT AND TO THANK THE SENDER.

3) AFTER YOU HAVE THANKED YOUR SECRET PAL, YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR PACKAGE SO THAT I CAN KEEP ACCURATE RECORDS.

FAILURE TO SEND THESE PRIVATE MESSAGES IS REASON ENOUGH TO BE BANNED FROM THE NEXT MONTHS SWAP.

There have been quite a few people not following the rules this month. I'm sure you have all seen the list, there are a few who contacted me by pm to let me know that they had mailed or gotten their packages. I know that we all have lives and this is a small thing that can get forgotten easily. But I need your help please, thanks, Lori

Last edited by Lori Peercy; 09-23-2012 at 11:51 AM.