Old 09-23-2012, 07:40 PM
Beeboop71

Originally Posted by louiseb50 View Post
beeboop71, Bernice....Girl you are awesome, I love love my package, I wanted to take a picture but I can not figure out about getting a picture to show up...but yes, I love everything ...Here is a list of what I got:
A table runner and I love it and would like the pattern to this, it will go on my table Christmas, Lil Twister this is what I wanted, I just had the name wrong, lol..thank you so much..2 red FQ's a batik which is awesome, 1/2 yd christmas fabric, (I'm getting excited again just listing these)...a Faith wall hanging I just love and my hubby really likes this I already have a spot picked out for it, a bubble pen, I like fat pens,a quilt 2013-2014 planner which I needed hadn't gotten one yet, magneted list pad, these are so handy to have around,DMC patterns, sticky note pads, 6 Christmas gift tags ....more patterns, and a glass tray that's says imagination is the key to unlock your dreams....DMC Floss, 2 red, 2 gold and 2 green, and a post card of the Chrysler Building in New York and I will treasure forever, thank you so much Bernice, you made my day....
Hugs, Louise
In Arkansas
Louise So so glad to hear you liked your package. I really enjoy putting the packages together. I try my best to get the items people really want so I'm glad the Lil Twister was the right ruler. I have the larger twister ruler but haven't had a chance to try it out myself. Hope you post a picture of your finished project using the twister ruler. I really want to try the Christmas tree pattern or the wreath pattern but doubt I will get to it in time for this Christmas. Christmas is my favorite holiday! Question to people do the secret santa and the monthly SP for December?