View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Anastasia

Is not a race.. hehe I did a bunch right away, and am slowing down now because some fabrics are not telling me what they want to be when they grow up.. or I have to learn a technique to create what they did tell me they wanted to be. Or i don't have the right fabric to go with them. But I have ideas for all but 1 fabric.. Now I also have a horrendous math class kicking my butt right now. In the last year of school I've gotten 7 A's and 1 B+ and it's really giving me panic attacks that my math class is currently sitting at 78%.. AACCCCKKK No where near an A.. granted it's a 15 week class but holy cripes. It drives me nuts not to have perfection. I feel like they threw us to the wolves. They were like.. oh here's 2 remedial math classes.. sweet.. I get this.. got A's... first week of this actual College Algebra class and BAM. Here's supposed to be a review chapter.. review.. yea right.. I had never heard of any of this stuff. Woulda been nice to be prepared. The textbooks are worthless, and I made the mistake of taking this one online so I don't even get teacher interaction. so it's eating a lot of my time to try to figure this math out. But I'm getting there. I need to pick it up though because I have a lot of other things I need to create for swaps in the next couple months.