Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Stitchnripper
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Barb in Louisiana View Post
I have had a Smartphone for 12~15 years. I got tired of trying to keep 3 calendars synced manually, 2 outlooks (work & home) & a phone, and a Palm Pilot to keep up with addresses, phone numbers & emails too. Too much work. lol

I finally talked my husband into one. Now when we make appointments, we know ahead of time we don't have conflicts & have to call to reschedule. When I get a new phone number, email addy, home addy, or ???, I update my contact & send it to him. He adds it to his contacts, which means we are always up to date & on the same page.

I can truthfully say that if I had to go back to a flip phone, with a manual calendar, complete with all the mark throughs & rewrites & a manual address book, it would drive me nuts. I am glad that a lot of you prefer the flip phones because the phone makers need the business.

HeHe..... my iPhone 5 is coming in next week.
Barb - me too. Do you know about the Cozi Family calendar, free download? You enter something and it automatically goes to your husband's calendar and alerts him. Or any other phone you enter. We love it.