Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 06:59 AM
Needles

We still have the old style TracFone we got seven years ago. We use it for us only and that's the only time it's on. I get this wide eyed look when people ask for our cell number. I don't give it out, it's never on and I never set up the mail box If you want me, email me or call me on the phone. We have a fancy Sony camera that our son gave us for Christmas a couple years back. It practically dances in the street. People send us their grainy out of focus phone pictures and you can't even make them out most of the time. I delete them, why would I want them in a album or even taking up room on a flash drive or disc?

My answer to those who don't understand why we don't get into the electronic age, we have what we need, would rather save that money for travel, etc. Our main TV is still a 10 year old Samsung, the heavy one. It works, has beautiful picture and color. We'll get a flat screen when this one bites the dust, our old Magnavox lasted 15 years. You have to admit, nothing lasts that long now. Thus the reason many are always crying, we have no money. I can't for the life of me understand WHY someone pays a fortune for a new phone when there is absolutely nothing wrong with the one in front of them. Makes no sense to me at all.