Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by deedum View Post
Love my smartphone! I use it for soooooo much. However, I am not upgrading to the new Iphone5! My Iphone4s works great and not much more than a nickels diffrence between the upgrades in my opinion. I think the samsung III is awesome for a smartphone. So one could look at that if one was interested in a smart phone.
I got the iPhone 4S a couple of months ago and its ok. I had issues with it trying to get calls etc and was told it was fine. It will be better this winter because we are one of the 100 cities that Sprint is going to release 4G and 4g lite and a booster for 3G. I got the iPhone for only 100 because I changed my house phone over to sprint as well. It's cheaper than my local cable and I get lots more. I was told that it would do the text messageing with my car which is why I wanted it. But after going back and forth with Sprint and Ford; it'll never happen. The text messaging bluetooth that Ford uses is done with Microsoft and well Apple and Microsoft don't play well. I qualify for a new phone and the one that I want so far is the Samsung III. Even the Sprint guy said if it wasn't for he had an iPhone he'd get one. Just waiting for them to come down in price which they think will happen because they are neck and neck with Apple. The day before iPhone 5 came out there was an update for the 4 and it fixed alot of issues and gave a lot so those of you who haven't upgraded should. I was told it would take about 15min but it took quite awhile but had no problems doing it. I don't play alot on my smartphone but I do like having it instead of a reqular cell phone and with the all in one data plan on Sprint it's very cost efficient for me. Both my house and cell are under 100 each month so that is good.