Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:05 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by laynak View Post
I heard Sprint is much slower than AT&T or Verizon....so, I wouldn't choose them for an iPhone anyway. I use Bluetooth with my Acura & it's iPhone friendly. My next car will also be compatible for the iPhone.
For software issues between PC's & Macs, instead of paying for the software, go for Open Office software -- it parallels MS Office and it's FREE. Translates between Mac & PC without a problem. Has parallel apps for word, excel, and powerpoint.
No problem with AT&T for $91/mo with 450 min. & unlimited data on my iPhone plus a basic phone plan for my husband (he's not into smartphones). However, I'm irked with AT&T for other practices they follow. May go to Verizon with a new phone if feasible & competitive rate.
I have good luck with Sprint and in a few months when they finish their upgrades and all of the new towers it'll be even better. My iPhone will do all of the calling, etc with my car just not the text messaging which is where if I get a message the car reads it back to me and I can give a rapid response without touching the phone. I don't have any issues with the software on my pcs, I don't use Mac. I pay 69 for unlimited everything and have great coverage even when going to the mountains and there is no such thing as roaming with sprint; one price period. I agree with some of the things from AT&T, my son has them and he pays alot and if you change your plan in the least little way they renew your contract. With Sprint the only time your contract is renewed for 2yrs is if you get an upgrade to your phone that you get from Sprint unless it's a refurbished phone then they still don't renew you. When they get the 4G etc, it is said that Sprint will be up there with Verizon and from what I hear in my area anyways, they are already ahead of AT&T. Lots of people here at work have At&t and they say they aren't so good. Different areas experience different things sometimes.