View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 09:35 AM
Anastasia

Yea I'm a perfectionist worry wort.. drives me nuts.. keeps me up at night.. as do "wonder what that would look like"... Well I should say it keeps me up when I want to SLEEEP.. I don't usually go to bed til on average, about 4-6am. I get some of my best sewing done between 1-4am. Last night that was when I cut out the pieces for a table runner for my october secret pal.. or maybe november. Keep forgetting november exists. hehe. and I made a leaf coaster. I was going to get up and cut out immemother's pieces but the kitties took over the cutting board and since they like to race around at 5am, I figured if they just went to sleep at 4am I would leave them alone so I could sleep so I did.

I have AhA moments, I also keep a graph paper notebook around and draw out block ideas, either ones I see and want to do without buying the pattern (if I can discern it from the picture), or just something that pops in my head. Spent yesterday getting amazing tips from Sharon Schambers videos. Feeling much more confident about finishing 2 of these blocks but have to go out and about today so they'll have to wait for late night sewing.