Old 09-25-2012, 03:38 AM
labtechkty

Originally Posted by mannem View Post
When someone eats too much, it doesn't effect my breathing. When someone drinks too much, it doesn't effect my breathing. Second hand smoke is just as bad as smoking yourself. This being said, if you want to kill yourself, go right ahead. Have you seen patients in the hospital who gasp for every breath of air. It is so sad.
I wasn't going to comment on this but I felt that I had too at this point...Yes smokers release second hand smoke but as far as it affecting your breathing, unless it is in your home, you have the choice to move out of harms way...as far as alcohol goes sometimes you don't have that choice, how would you know if someone is drinking and driving..you wouldn't so you can't make a choice to get out of the way...and as far as health goes anyone with end stage liver disease because of alcohol suffer just as much if not more than smokers with lung problems...but as many on this board have said it is their choice.....
As far as the quilts go, please fix them for her, she is family and you take care and help family no matter what their vices...