Old 09-25-2012, 05:52 AM
Snooks

Originally Posted by leighway View Post
They say that gratitude precedes prosperity and without prosperity, the size of my stash suffers!!
I wanted to take a minute to thank all of you here on this board for the free sharing of information on products and techniques and sources. I've received the equivalent of a PhD by reading the posts.

For days now, I've been searching on You Tube for a quilt video I wanted to make. I lost it after a late Saturday night's browsing and had to do a system restore on my computer, which took out my history. This morning, in reading a new post, I went to one of the suggested links and found the thread that took me to the lost video. Thank you!!

I got to thinking about all the good things I've gotten from this board and so far, my favorites include: pinmoors, Triangulation software (oh the joy!), the June Tailor ruler (make my own jelly rolls), Bailey's longarm quilting machines (in the dream category.)

What have you found that has made your life, as a quilter sooo much better by finding it on this board?
I greatly appreciate that this QB and the people on it are so very kind. When life has been hard, I'm always able to get on and find things and people that can make your day (or life), better. I have learned all kinds of sew and quilting tips. I have learned that NO rule is set in STONE. I've found that we ALL differ in our quilting styles and likes, but still have open minds to helping each other with fabric, software, machines, videos or just a shoulder for crying on. Some times the Rat Race gets too much, but the QB can make you laugh or get that UFO finished. My fabric stash has grown and so has my heart with all the kind things that I see and read about every day on the QB.