Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:44 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by MattieMae View Post
I second the above comments. I've had a Mac since 1990. I like their user friendly products and great customer service. I stay with what I know works for me. I just have to figure out which service provider is best in my area before buying the iPhone 5.
I agree too. I have the iPhone 4S and I got it first because it was supposed to be compatible withy my cars text messaging compatability plus it was free for switching my home phone to Sprint. I can't say that I'm impressed by it but I can't say that I'm disapointed either. They did just release a great upgrade that will help fix some things and added more features to the phone. I went into the Apple store and it's great to have the support right there. That is why I chose the Nook over the Kindle; one on one support. No matter how great a phone is you also have to check out the provider as well. If they don't have good coverage then the phone won't either. There are areas where Sprint doesn't have the greatest of coverage with the smartphones but by the end of the yr that'll be changed with the release of 4G and 4G lite and 3G boost. I do plan on getting a different phone and only because I want one that does the text messaging with my car. I'll wait for it to be a special before that happens. We are all different and want different things and that is a good thing. Life would be so boring it we all wanted the same things in life. To each his own and let everyone enjoy what makes them happy. I tell my kids if you are trying to decide if you should buy something think of three things, do you really want it, can you afford it and are you worth it. I also tell them that the last answer should always be Yes, I'm worth it.