Old 09-25-2012, 11:15 AM
Juli

My cousin, Nina just had her little boy, Hunter on August 21, like Brooklyn he had to be born 3 weeks early. A week later, her sister announced she is pregnant. Her twins were had to be done through invetro because she was having a hard time getting pregnant and this baby just happened. My Aunt thought that after Hunter, she wasn't going to have anymore grandchildren. My cousin is still in shock. She is due at the end of January, beginning of Feb. She found out yesterday what she was having.

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Darlene, If you are going to be in Ohio, maybe we can set up some kind of a meet and greet at a restaurant near your daughter's while you are here. There are lots of members that are in Ohio. If you are interested in trying to do it..l. What town or area is your daughter in and about when will you be in Ohio? Who would want to join us?
Starshine, would love to meet you! I will be at my Sons, DDinlaws who live on Wright-Patterson AFB, sometime after the 13th. We don't know the exact dates yet, my DH has a work delivery that's due the 12th, so depending on how that goes we'll know our schedule then. But sounds like fun! I know there are a couple of quilt shops close to their house. Where in Ohio are you?[/QUOTE]