Thread: Iphone5
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 12:55 PM
quiltingfan

well You want to here my story??? My husband went down and bought the iPhone 5. I was not happy at all. I don't care if he is the one with the job, and makes the money. I keep track of the budget and we did not have the money for it. Now we are going to have to make adjustments on the budget to make it all work. I need a root canal and I don't see that happening anytime soon either. We could have had 1/2 the money for that if it was not for the cost of the I phone 5. The car the teenagers drive needs a new ignition and some other little things that we need money for. That is what I think o the iPhone 5. which by the way he did not need.
By the way he had an iPad and when the new one came out he just had to get the new one. ANother thing he did not need that cost us a bunch of money. At this rate I will have to get a job and he can be around to pick up the kids from school, take them to school, take them to appointments, ect. SO there you have it. Sorry to have ranted like that. It kind of feels good though... :-)