Old 09-25-2012, 03:37 PM
marytoddliz

Originally Posted by kensington View Post
And I have a question, it says to lable you blocks with your name, does that mean to write on the blocks, or to label the baggie we put them in? I'm not fond of writing on blocks. So, I thought I'd ask. Thanks.
I attach a mailing label to the back of the block. Usually I make special ones for swaps, but had so many address labels I used up a lot of them in the boom swap so I made new labels for this one. The reason I like using address labels is so I can keep track of who made what block for my quilt, I usually leave them on until I am ready to do the layering and quilting. And the good thing about the address labels is they are easy to move around. One quilt I made for my Niece I put a label on the back if there was not one on it I just wrote the name of the Quilter and the location: Example Marybeth Crestline CA, because my niece was more interested in where they came from than who made it, but I wanted to know who made it so I could send thanks, or keep accurate records.

I hope this helps. btw I get my labels at the 99 cent store, I can usually find them in packs of ten pages with 30 on each page for 99 cents.

Rhonda, I did not get my package together in time for mail run but it is ready now so going out tomorrow. I will post the last set picture as soon as I get camera back from hubby! he is taking pictures for Craig's list! LOL, that man is a bargaining addict~ And he loves the free pages on Craig's list!