View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 04:53 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Hello Ladies!
Glad to see you are finding your fabrics Anael. You';ve got a great bunch of fabrics ... and I really like that yellow pop!
And then there's YukViv with her fabrics already finalized!!!

I really should be getting the new thread started ... we should be doing all that chatter about fabric picking there, so that others who join us will have the benefit of it. When my brain clears a bit in the next few days, I'll start the thread and see if we can rally some to join us for the ongoing Mystery.

I picked up my basic instructions today and am all excited about getting at it ... but first I have promised myself a major tidy up in my sewing room. I like the suggestion in the instructions to pick #9 first .... and then build from there, so I'm already thinking about what is in my stash that just might be my #9!! I saw a perfect fabric at my LQS ... but I'm WANTING to do this with my stash. We'll see what I come up with.

You'll be pros at putting together the set by the time I start trying to put mine together and will be able to sort it out for me in quick order! There are benefits in being late!! And will make for some discussion when I finally get the new thread going.

YukViv ... when do you get your first set of instructions for cutting and sewing? We get ours soon after Oct 15th. I''m SO hoping that we'll be somewhat synchronized on the timing and then that'll make it easier for us to pace each other !!