Old 09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
I have trouble keeping up with all those new threads - mostly the same old same old. they expect NEW answers? I just send a link that should cover most of the potential problems. As far as it goes links can be made between here and the photo section - it isn't rocket science. Yes this can be hard to follow unless you keep up with the reading. I just don't bother to read all those new threads - topics go like, I found a vintage *** at the thrift store then they either want to know what it is or how it works or what it is worth or figure out what is wrong with it. What ever. Joe that should keep you busy answering all the questions - about once a week someone wants to know why their machine skips stitches or why the tension doesn't work. When I do catch it I refer them to a thread I spent a lot of time putting together so they can trouble shoot it themselves. If you have time to answer each question every time they come back up I guess you can stay busy.
Miraim, I agree with you!

I forgot your helpful thread that you had started. That thread is one of the stickys...thank God...,since that took a lot of time to compile. Thank you!

Last edited by vintagemotif; 09-26-2012 at 02:55 PM.