Old 09-26-2012, 08:07 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Jen C View Post
I also got a Viking this week. Mine is a 6020. I paid $60 but it came with everything from the original owner- manual, advertising book, 12 feet, 4 cams, and table. The table was full of "stuff" needles, seam binding, thread, etc.
My machine was sewing fine, but the stitch width knob was stuck. I joined a Vintage Viking group on Yahoo and they helped me fix it with a blow dryer. It works great now.

Let me know if you need a copy of the manual and I will mail it off to you. I think that both machines are pretty much the same.
Jen, thank you very much but I got the manual and the advertising book with my machine too. I got all 4 cams, the instruction manual, the advertising manual, the case, the little thingy that slides over the free arm to store things like attachments, thread, etc. I just didn't get the table, any extra feet, and I only got one bobbin! The bobbin looks very similar to my Singer 319's "L" bobbins!

I think the 6010 and 6020 are pretty much the same! I do thank you again, though, for your thoughtfulness!

Wow, I only had to travel 10 minutes to get my machine! We happened to be at In and Out Burger when the lady called me back about the machine. We were almost in her back yard - so we just went right over! I have been playing with my machine all afternoon, but I haven't tried using the cams yet!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 09-26-2012 at 08:12 PM.