Old 09-27-2012, 10:48 AM
CountryHouseQuilter

Irish - I like your way of thinking. And I think that way as well. I watch what I eat, portion control, all that stuff. But if I want something I might as well have a little bit of it or I'll go nuts substituting. I visited a friend a couple months ago and she had this container of candy. It was dark chocolate (really dark) with almonds and cherries. It was wonderful. She came to visit a couple weekends ago and brought me a container. I hid it, in my sewing room. But I know where it is. It is my "go to" snack. That little something that takes the edge off. But, I don't live in it. The container is still almost full. Just every once-in-a-while I need a little something, and that's it!! Then I'm good. Actually, I'm good for a few days or so, which is great!!

Looking into a doc now that can take out my gallbladder. Should have had it out about 4 yrs ago but couldn't due to medicines and things. Now it's starting to annoy (not really hurting so much) me. Think it's time before things get worse.