View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:46 PM
Favorite Fabrics

Location: Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
Default Temptation... rather a lot of it...

For the first time, ever, Hoffman has published a wonderful - I don't know what you call it, maybe an e-catalog? - of their spring 2013 lines. It's really neat, it even looks like you're turning pages when you browse through it.

They're showing all the new collections, and the free quilt patterns that will be available. (I didn't check to see if they had the directions up on their site yet.) It shows you which colors of their basic blender lines go with the new fabrics, which will be REALLY USEFUL in terms of knowing what the colors will be (especially if you have any of those blenders in your stash already).

It's way cool, and I thought you all might like to know about it and take a peek too.

http://www.hoffmanfabrics.com/conten...?ArticleID=184

By the way, in their projects they are showing some that combine batiks and prints. I know that issue is always of interest.

If money and time were not a consideration, which project would you do? (I'll go first... I like the colors of Nature's song, but the Birds and Blossoms quilt is more appealing to me.)