Old 09-27-2012, 01:58 PM
barri1

Thanks Dottie dodge...I'm laughing, as I have a load of friends who are waiting to suture my fingers after I cut them. Now that I think of it, I will change my blade to as this one is getting dull. 12lbs of scraps was acquired, or actually saved. A very nice member asked how to make a dog bed, and use scraps to stuff it. I mentioned that I would love her scraps. I sent her money for postage, and asked her to send some to a friend. She sent me two boxes, and my friend one. The scraps were beautiful. I cut of pieces for myself, as I don't want duplicates in the PSQ. I'm still cutting them. I am also cutting for the next swap. I really hope to share them. I'm not in denial about my skills needing to be better, but you can't imagine a bag of 100 squares that I got that weren't worth the time, or effort to see which were salvagable. I wonder if you can put a note up that you are looking for scraps. I think there might be a bunch that do not plan on using them. You never know. it also might infuse different fabrics into the swap