View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:47 AM
sapdoggie

Originally Posted by ButtercreamCakeArtist
Originally Posted by sapdoggie
Glad you liked her UP North. I had fun making her. My daughter thought I was silly cutting up tulle and crocheting it back together.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I hadn't seen any of the scrubbies made like that until I saw some in a bulk/quilty store up in PA earlier this spring. I think they were selling for $6 each. I had forgotten about them, but I think they are really neat. Those would make a great item for a craft fair. Do you make them for Christmas gifts?
The scrubbies are the first ones I have tried to make. Several of my customers at Hobby Lobby have been buying tulle and net and are making them for craft fairs and gifts. I wanted to try making them.

Glad you like the idea. I might try more later. I am already in the middle of too many projects right now :D :D :D :D

By the way- yes you are way too hard on yourself and your talents. YOU ARE AN AMAZINGLY TALENTED LADY.

I have enjoyed being on the learning and receiving end of your talents. Thank you for sharing with all of us even though you don't know all of us personally, your heart and love for others glows.