Old 09-27-2012, 06:34 PM
irishrose

We surely are all different. I can eat a carton of ice cream in one sitting, though I make myself eat only 1/3 each day for three days, but if I buy single serve ice cream bars, I eat only one. One yogurt a day, too, thought the one I had this morning bears repeating. Yoplait's new Simple blackberry. Dannon's Oikos Greek yogurt is good, too. BTW, the reason a person eats the whole box of sugar free anything is because his/her body doesn't recognize the chemicals as food and is looking for real food, sugar included. Same with fat-free. We need some fat. My youngest daughter was allergic to eggs when she was little, but outgrew it though I don't think she gets a flu shot. I'm getting mine sometime after the first of the month.

I earned last week's gold star - no artificail sweeteners here, I will earn the second part of this week's I'm not a salter and because I'm not eating snacks until my weight is down, I won't get any there, but the first part - no negative thoughts - YIKES! I will have to work on that one. I think I'm okay so far.

There's a yard sale today and tomorrow with three 'antique' sewing machines. Luckily, I won't have time to go. I don't need any more vintage machines. I gave away my antique one - the only one over 100 years old. The next oldest I have is from 1918, so she's not an antique yet.

Speaking of chocolate, has anyone tried Diamond Natural dark chocolate almonds. They aren't candy coated - just dusted with chocolate and stevia (a good low calorie sweetener). The are quite good.

I am off to put groceries away. I just checked in here to see how everyone is doing. It's been a long day and I needed a break.

I AM losing weight and getting healthier.
Judy