Old 09-27-2012, 07:32 PM
Pam H

Ooh, talk about a long day. I have been packing all day. Well, now I am cleaning. Hubby vacuumed the carpets and declared himself exhausted and he sat down to watch tv. That leaves me cleaning out all the cabinets (scary how dusty some of them were!) cleaning 3 bathrooms, cleaning the kitchens and cleaning all the hard floors. I say no fair! I'm tired too. I still don't know if we will get everything in the truck and car. Seems to me there is an awful lot of stuff left and not much space for it. I tried to talk him into a bigger truck but it cost twice as much as the one we got. We gave away some stuff: a kingsize mattress, box spring and frame, a couch, a weight bench, a push lawn mower and a box of encyclopedias. The 6 yr old neighbor was so excited about the encyclopedias. The weight bench took about 5 minutes sitting out on the sidewalk with a free sign before someone came and got it. The mower only took 2. The first car that came by took it. She was tickled. Ok, that's enough of a break. There is a toilet and bathroom floor waiting for me upstairs. Then I get to start on the downstairs. Plus I get the joy of sleeping on an air bed. Calgon, take me away!