View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:13 AM
Gerbie

Originally Posted by collady View Post
I make pincushions using antique tea cups and saucers. I have a favorite that I use by my sewing machine. Last week when I got home from teaching a quilting class, I carried it into the house and put it down. Now I can not find it anywhere! Not kidding! As it is only DH and puppy living with me, we have looked and looked and looked. Can anyone suggest where this tea cup pincushion could have hidden?!? Suggestions wanted!
Just like what I do, it's where I left it or put it away so I would know where it is when I need it again. lol. I'll bet if it is in your house it is in the safe place you put it. lol. Have you tried looking in any of the bags you took to class, or you plastic boxes if you take any. I am always losing stuff l Need by putting it in one of these type containers when I take stuff to quilting. I search and seldom rescue until I'm not looking for it anymore, then Bingo! there is that lost item. I am currently looking for the pattern to my monster quilt I just finished for the Fall Fair next week, don't know why I didn't put it back with the rest of my patterns. I am sure I will find it when least expected after I quit looking.