Old 09-28-2012, 05:06 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Jen C View Post
Nancy- The truth is I didn't want the table at all but now that it is home and I have been using the machine all week I am loving the table. We have other machines in tables but they are all the small tables. And I *think* this may be my favorite sewing machine. Jen
Jen, I agree the Viking is a lot fun to use. I think it comes close to my Pfaff 260 in running extremely quiet and smooth. I haven't had time to try all the decorative stitches out on my 6010 yet! I am glad you like the cabinet! I just don't have room for another cabinet!

There is an extension table on E-bay right now for the 5000 series Viking's. Does anyone know if it would fit my 6010 - I'd bet it would! There is also an extension table for the 6000 series listed on e-bay, but they are asking $100 for the darn thing! Geez!

Lee, have you tried piecing with the Two Spools? You will love piecing with it (Glenn you too)! The standard foot that comes with the machine is a perfect 1/4"! Also, that machine has feed dogs the same exact length so there is no pulling of your fabric to one side - you get a perfect straight stitch!

Nancy