View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:02 AM
urgodschild2

Hello my fellow boomers. I have dearly missed being able to be on board everyday Oh darn my keyboard is totally dusty. Ok that is better.....just wiped it off. Not being used for the last 3 weeks does tend to collect dust. I have so much to do today like go get groceries but first things first. JUst have too look at the squishies I got. I am so excited. I got several grown up blocks and I will post a picture later after grocery shopping. Prioritizing here. But I wanted the peole who sent me grown up squares that I got them. Oh my gosh, I love every one of them. I had sent out different material besides the kabukha dolls so I do have an eccletic selection. These was a method to my madness. Anyways...Thank you to the following. 2 Vanderkuy Kabukha dolls Marcialee Civil War Jaba kabukha dolls or chicken (whoops got yours mixed in with TwinRivers) moonrise civilwar Anna Quilts Kabukha dolls Roseysue - civilwar Joan Baysinger = Kabukha dolls Judy Bowers - Kabukha dolls Charlotte - Kabukha dolls LJ dugas 31 Kabukha dolls Maryliztodd - kabukha dolls TwinRiversFarm - Chicken or Kabukha dolls ( whoops I mixed you and Jaba up) I have 8 of my 20 Kabukha dolls sent back all grown up. They are awesome together. Thank you all so much. The rest are going in some other quilts I am doing. Gosh I missed being on here everyday. My friends computer is really slow and so I didn't like using it very much. Now on to the swuishies I received that need to grow up. 1000 projects nancia lovingizabella (side swap) Pinklotus Daisey and Marcialee On the side swap folks. I did pm all of you that I saw requests for but I will confess that I have never done side swaps before so I was confused about how to do it. I thought that i was just agreeing to do an extra square for someone out of the kindness of my heart and didn't realize that they expect a square to make from me. So I still want to make your square......you will just not have to make me one. I hope that is ok with those who I agreed to side swap with. I haven't even up packed yet and my son is telling me to let's go shopping. So later everyone.