Old 09-28-2012, 12:54 PM
meanmom

Oh Irish I have a jar of those dark chocolate almonds in my car. I love them. That is my snack on the way home from work. I have those and some cinnamon almonds just like them, I don't know the brand name of the cinnamon almonds but they are delicious too. I have found if I eat a snack on the way home I'm not famished when I get home. I eat about 15 almonds. THey seem to mostly satisfy my sweet tooth and my need for crunchy food. MMMMMM!
I am not doing very well on the negative thoughts. I hate, hate my job right now. I told my DH that I will not make it thru the school year. I should not leave work every day near tears. I would quit now but we need the health insurance. I try to work thru my thoughts on the way home and leave it in the car. Not working very well. I am looking for a new job. MY search isn't going very well. There isn't much available. I don't care too much what it is but I need good insurance. I will continue to look and try to keep my mouth shut at work so I don't get into trouble. I was so upset yesterday I couldn't eat my lunch and I am a stress eater.
Weigh in is Sunday. Good luck everyone.