View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:53 PM
marytoddliz

OK, Sheri, I want to know what is a Boom Block block? I am so bad... but having so much fun being bad! I am deep into Halloween costumes and Size 4T clothing!

Incase I have not bragged enough! I am going to Washington in TWO WEEKS~ to see my wonderful Granddaughter turn 3! and before I get there I have to finish a Princess costume and A Dragon costume. She wants to be a dragon and a princess! I am not sure which costume is for Trick or Treating and which is for her Birthday Party, but Nanna is going to have them both ready! Plus I have been making lots of cute clothes for her for Pre School. I guess she is growing full throttle, wearing a Size 4t.

And ideas for dragon costumes?

I am going to update my spread sheet right now! I got a cute grown up block from Anna, I love it and it is perfect with my Christmas blocks!

I will send a list updating who I got blocks from, but I do have all my F8's and I do have a few more blocks to make.

Tomorrow is my 20 mile run, then I get to do the super long ones only every other week. That is a good thing! 5 weeks until my Marathon~