View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 05:33 AM
Elisabrat

oh oh oh Marybeth check out pottery barn kids catalogue think you can go online for that (great ideas in there btw for holiday stuff).. and they have this dragon costume sorta the one for Where the Wild Things are book by Maurece spell check Sendik.. the Max costume where he is a white dragon very very cute.. I would start with a pair of footed jammies myself and add the tail and spikes down the back.. a sweatshirt underneath with a hoodie that you can add spikes to and you have a warm trick or treater and they will be happy campers. tail comes off a sleepy she can use again and hey a pink dragon how cute with silver spikes.. ok ok keep me away from costumes. My little girl had them all. her brothers too but those girly ones oh so much more fun to make.

those blocks are gorgeous. I post as they come in, not keeping track of who owes me a block or fabric any longer. I think if they have not sent me fabric by now its not coming. And if someone is missing a block from me come November hollar as I will be done by then with sending them out. I photo each in and each out. Best I can do and ok when everyone posts besides pics mind you got these forty five do you read it? I always think a PM works nicely if there is a question. Rotten of me I know. I like the pics, such a kid at heart. Sheri your nesting dolls are on their way home loved the fabric. Today the lucky block of the day is for Roseysue. No note on what to do so off to check it out right now. Pretty floral going to see what ya 'all have whipped up for her.