Old 09-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Havplenty

hey twisted what pattern did you decide on? after my random one and my perkiomen daydreams one are "finished" i will be starting a new one. i have seen some great inspiration on the web so i don't know what the pattern will look like yet. it's good to know you are finally jumping in to start sewing on your psq.

yep i got a bag of ripped squares also and i contacted the swapper about it. i let her know that what she sent was unusable for me and that she should sent out squares that she would want to receive. it would've been a good idea to contact the swap hostess but i hadn't thought of that.

i'm looking forward to receiving my squares from this swap.

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter View Post
I think I've finally decided on a pattern for my postage stamp quilt so....I'm going to start putting it together. I hope I can keep those little monsters in line and not too wonky.

P.S. I have some wonky cut squares and thin fabric squares I received in another swap. If anyone would like them, send me an PM and I'll send them to you. Not a bunch but I didn't want to throw them out if someone wanted them.