Old 02-02-2008, 04:39 AM
barnbum

Celeste--I was just joking with her because it's strictly a horse magazine. It's full of glamorous professional shots of horses in ads, with a few articles sprinkled in--all related to training, showing, caring for minis. I've never seen an artsy craftsy idea in there. There's another mini magazine--a new one (the editor there is publishing the Quail Summit visit story--see website page about) seems more likely to use a story about a quilt. She's not connected to a registry. When she started she needed lots of pictures--so many of mine have been in there. She does say "submitted by Little Church Minis" or my name.

Who knows--maybe she'll change her mind, or the others on staff will ask her what the heck she was thinking. :D I just asked her if she wanted to see the picture because we were emailing about extra copies of the snow maze story when she asked for more stuff and I had just finished the 4 rows was still dancing in excitement.

Celeste--thanks for the website suggestion--if she wants this idea--I'll be sure to ask that she include it.