Old 09-29-2012, 01:24 PM
deranged_damsel

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post

~~~~
waves a BIG HELLOOOOOOO to
DDamsel!
~~~~

So sorry to hear/read that you are having troubles again. For sure, some stitching would be just what the "doctor ordered" for your recovery plan. And .... Do you realize, every time I see lace, I think of you? Any progress on that front?

Here's to some quiet time a-sittin' and a-stitchin' for you ... and a speedy recovery.
YAY!!! glad to see you back E !!!Yes!!! my existence is now equal to an annoying song lyric that gets stuck in your head and you cannot be rid of and to further cement me into your life I think I will use my PC fabrics for my bonus blocks you all are going to receive a Barbwire/Lace block. Woohoo

yes! I did find I lovely fabric that I HOPE will work, I havent tested it out yet. I ALSO found my sashing strips so I am looking forward to some sewing in the near future... it would be nice.... sigh...

did I tell yall I have ANOTHER wedding quilt coming my way? thankfully I already have all of the fabric needed save the backing, and it will be a simple enough pattern, Im thinking Ohio Star, unless something better catches my eye

happy stitching ladies!!!