View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 01:44 PM
charlottemarie

Default Hi Buslady and others!

Originally Posted by buslady View Post
Hey! Where'd everyone go? Let's chat!!
Sorry to be gone so long but I have had a little virus or something this week. All better now, I just didn't feel like talking. (Sometimes I chatter too much!) I am going to go with the compilation of what I think we want for our group.

1. Do not mail out a finished row until 1 to 2 weeks early. This creates pressure on the other members who may not be finished on the row they are working on.

2. Mail a letter with your row, the first one we work on and be detailed. Tell us what you want in your row and be specific as you can be because we can't read each other's minds.

3. You may show pictures of what you have completed and we must also be tactful if we don't like what we see. Your letter should prevent that from happening so I think this is a mute issue.

4. Ask lots of questions about the other person's row you are working on. You can't make a good block if you don't know what to make.

Please let me know if this meets your feelings. If not we can revise this. I don't write in stone, so chime in girls.

Round Robin Hugs,

Charlottemarie