Old 09-29-2012, 01:45 PM
lauriejo

Well I don't think I'll be September's winner either, oops negative thought lol. At my last weigh in I have lost 4 pounds this month, hopefully tomorrow will show another pound or two.

meanmom my heart goes out to you to have such a toxic workplace. I have worked in jobs nearly as bad and kept telling myself that it all evens out in the end. I really do believe in karma (or whatever you want to call it) and that we will all be "rewarded" according to how we have lived our lives.

Judy I love the pea soup story! The kitchen must have looked like the set of the Exorcist. And it's why I am such a goober about using a pressure cooker. I'm such a wuss about some things.

Cindy have fun on your date, but not too much fun LOL.

Oh a family dinner sounds wonderful Gayle, I sure do miss the days when my siblings would actually act like adults and could be in the same room. I am so very glad my son is still living at home and we can have dinner together, at least the nights he isn't working. Please tell your son how much I appreciate his service, I am so grateful to all the young men and women who serve.

I did get at least a short walk in nearly every day this week, the weather was wonderful. I love fall in Ohio, well at least early fall before the rains begin. Doing a little better on the water, portion control is still iffy. I am getting healthier, yes I am!