Old 09-29-2012, 03:46 PM
barbo117

I have 3 large ring binders full of these patterns I have purchased off Ebay, hundreds and hundreds of them. I have been buying these for 3 or 4 years now. They are all in plastic page protectors and I have them organized by theme, season, size, etc. I love quilt patterns and when I can't sew I just love to relax and look at my library. I don't subscribe to quilt magazines so this is a way for me to get patterns that I love and want. I have paid as little of 50 cents to as much as $15 for a quilt pattern off Ebay. I usually bid against other buyers so I am not the only one that appreciates that these patterns are available. Only negative thing I can say is sometimes the seller forgets to include all the pages to the pattern, I have ran into this several times when starting to use a particular pattern. This can be very frustrating so now I examine the pattern when it comes to make sure they have included all the pages and corresponding templates. Call me crazy but I love having these patterns available!