View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 06:16 PM
Tam...Moo

I just love the piano keys addition to my center. I have the beautiful batiks center...it is stuning...hope I can add something you will like.

QUOTE=jillnjo;5546487]Dragonfly, I will gladly send you some of the blue~assuming that I have some!! I bought it at a quilt shop I am going to today and they may still have it~will check when I go if I used all of it.

Karen, I'm glad you like my first round addition! I thought the white areas would be a great place for some neat quilting. If the completed quilt called for it, you might also applique something in that area, but I decided not to, even though I did think about it! Any of you feel free to add to my rounds when the quilt arrives home!

We did have a refreshing short trip to KY. One of the nicest times we've had on the few trips we've taken. Yaya~you are quite the traveler~my hubby and I will have to learn how to do that! We seem to be home bodies, enjoying what our hobbies are here. I tell myself we ought to travel more and see the country. I love my country, isn't it beautiful everywhere? I am looking forward to working on Tam..moos top! The fabrics she chose means I will be shopping for my round and do I ever love to do that!!! Tam..moo is around, I see her posting in the swaps and I received a wonky log cabin block from her this past week! Thanks, Tammy, it is a favorite of mine!

I was given a 20 dollar gift certificate from friends recently to a quilt shop and I'm heading there this morning~it's been burning a hole in my pocket, as my Dad used to say to me whenever I had a dime or two!

Take care, all you "blue robins"~happy sewing. Nancy.[/QUOTE]