View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:15 AM
Elisabrat

OK gross slicing things off the eye, first thing in the morning.. really you guys? I like the lake story however and oh the museums in Phoenix those are lovely it doesnt matter how hot it is there, air conditioning is wonderous. There is the prettiest outside gardens in PHX that you can go to that is well worth the heat. I love parts of Phoenix but would rather be in Prescott (they call it Preskit lol) anytime sitting outside the courthouse having a glass of wine enjoying art in the park there.. oh yeah.

Back to reality however, is anyone aware of a book on say Halloween quilts? I am hoping to get a tiny library of holiday quilt books so that I can use them for reference or idea concepts. Oh how cute, the turkeys are all talking and just did a parade by the window here, just four feet from me, they make the cutest noises.. ah the day has started good. I love how they all talk back and forth its easy to see who is calling for whom by their different noises. I win! big dork of the day!! maybe I will find more big feathers outfront. I will have to search. The cats think those feathers are the best gift ever. I try to put them in vases and magically they end up on the floor mangled. Magic cats! magic feathers?
last one: check out Pearls they have only 120 posts.. I guess they dont have a big mouth like me on there.. can I go bug them I wonder?? sneak attack.. ok off to do my halloween quilt finish it so i can stop dreaming about it. oh oh and I want a post card book too on fabric post cards I think there are two major ones but which one is the best?
I lied last one: I have the farmers Wife quilt book not the pony quilt book. CD brand new anyone interested in trading it for another quilt book? I didnt realize all the blocks in there are six inch block patterns, something like 125 of them.. let me know.