View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 06:44 AM
DogHouseMom

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
OK gross slicing things off the eye, first thing in the morning.. really you guys?
If you thought it was gross reading about it, you should have seen it.

I went back to work after it was done and boss looked at me and said 'what are you doing here, I thought you had eye surgery'. I said "I did!" and I turned my head so he could see and I thought the man was going to faint. Even the tiniest of incisions on the eye make a bloody awful mess.

Ok ... a better morning story .... it's a BEAUTIFUL sunny day here. Temps are a perfect "pre fall" *crisp* (I love this weather!). I'm going to make a 40 mile run down the river road (a beautiful drive with the woods and river on one side and corn fields (currently being harvested - a month early) on the other), to the town of Kankakee where I will go to a quilt show. I'll try to take a fall piccie or two for y'all.

Happy to report that hubby (and baby quilt) landed safely at Heathrow about 1:00 AM, picked up his rental car, and safely navigated the M25 to his house in Essex. He is English again for 10 days. Right now he's probably eating Fish and Chips if I know him.