Old 09-30-2012, 10:35 AM
paintmejudy

Ok, everyone, I'M BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! Better than ever, the only thing I need to work on is climbing stairs, but the new knee is great and I'm doing everything else that I ever did before hurting my knee 4 years ago. (I never ran before, won't be starting now LOL)

I pretty sure I will make the first posting on 10/13. I finally designed my pattern and am washing fabric as we speak, and will start cutting and taking pictures this weekend. I am excited to get this going, I had such a fabulous time with the last mysteries, and am looking forward to meeting will all of you again. It will be in a new posting, and I probably will just call it Judy's 3rd Mystery Quilt Train Ride, for all of those who will be looking for it. It will be in the Blocks of the Week and Month section. If I cannot make it on the 13th, will post something on that date, but will DEFINATELY be started on the 20th.

Again it will be done in weekly installments, seems as if most everyone liked to have a clue every week. So be patience a bit longer, my friends, and will see you in a couple weeks.

Last edited by paintmejudy; 09-30-2012 at 10:38 AM.