View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 11:34 AM
WilliP

I don't make lists of projects very often. Christmas crafting time I do. I also have a new OCD candidate --my list of gotta haves for my Bernina 380 ---- made a list of what is available, marked off what came with the machine and have been marking off as I purchase more. LOL I think everyone has a style they develop through experience. We may not write it down, but generally we have some sort of method in the madness to which projects we are working on.

Originally Posted by Jo C View Post
I keep a little notebook listing all of my projects, ideas etc. it helps me keep track of QALs, due dates, etc. i recently started to make a list of what i want to accomplish during the week. For example, i know there will be a block of the week so i write that down. Then perhaps i need to make a backing or a binding. I set weekly goals for WIPs. Boy this has helped so much. Don't always get it all done but it sure keeps me from staring off into space wondering what i should do next. I make the weeks list on Saturday nite. Keeping track on a computer spreadsheet doesn't work for me. With my list and notebook in front of me, i can roll along.

Does anyone have a method to stay organized on a short term goals? I'd love additional ideas!