Old 09-30-2012, 01:17 PM
pinkCastleDH

And then there were more. Today we checked out a Craigslist ad for an 1889 (I haven't double checked the date yet) 28 hand crank. Pretty machine with the coffin case, original owners manual and full suite of attachments.* He also had a 48K that was in a little rougher shape but the decals are sure pretty. Oh, and a New National by New Home with a fun base and whose decals actually look to be in very nice shape under the grunge. And then on the way home we stopped at an antique store, from which an interesting looking New Home with very colorful decals followed us to the car.

At least the Red Eye in the parlor cabinet didn't come along - though after seeing it Herself agreed with Charlee that the parlor cabinet isn't all that large so I'm on the look out for one in a lighter wood than the one we looked at today (and hopefully without a machine as the 115 would work perfectly there.)

[Edit] Looks like the attachment manager mangled the order of the pictures so I'll leave it up to the reader to associate the verbage with the correct pics.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg