View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:27 PM
marytoddliz

I am thinking that maybe we should have two different kinds of boom blocks; the one on a really quick turn around, and the one where you can take your time. I hate the idea of waiting 4 months to see what I am going to make. But I totally understand the members who know they have 4 months and they take their time.

This is my third Boom and I have received all except one back in a previous boom, but I am very active in sending PM's to let someone know I haven't received their block, well until I feel like I am beating a dead horse.

I am in a different exchange with someone who owes me a block from Boom7. It really is hard to not go off on them, since I know for a fact that a lot of boomers have not received their block back from her.

It must be really hard on the organizers of the swaps to have to be the bad guy. Being the bad guy is no fun.

And although I have received a lot of blocks back with this boom I have hardly received any back on the fabric I was making for my Teacher friend who is going through Chemo. I have only received 3 of the Apples and Bees back. But seriously it is my own fault, I knew the deadline was Jan 1st, I just hope I get them all back by then.

I am not working on the blocks I received after the deadline for mailing out F8's just because I knew I would be on a crazy schedule right now. I have tried to start but I want to make sure I do a good job and I haven't got the time or the energy to have that happen. They will be done before I go to washington thou.