View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Annaquilts
Power Poster

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
I have hardly received any back on the fabric I was making for my Teacher friend who is going through Chemo. I have only received 3 of the Apples and Bees back. But seriously it is my own fault, I knew the deadline was Jan 1st, I just hope I get them all back by then.
I can make you another bee block or maybe see if I have apples that would go with your theme. Just PM me.

If anyone wants their block in a hurry, I prioritize. If I received a grown up block from you, your grown up block from me becomes a priority and I hope to get it out asap. If you send me a grown up block and have not received one back yet please let me know and pm.

This swap has been a lot of fun and I really enjoy and appreciate all the beautiful blocks I received. I hope everyone is having fun and enjoying their new growing collection of blocks. I know I carefully read any enclosed notes and pick out a pattern and fabrics accordingly. I realize not every block might be what you wanted but it is not for lack of trying on my behalf and I think most other people do the same. I can see the care and attention people put into making the beautiful blocks I received. I also enjoy the many kind notes that are enclosed with the finnished blocks. Sometimes I am not articulate enough and I am not good in enclosing a little note but rest assured, I pack a quilty hug in with every block send out.

Last edited by Annaquilts; 09-30-2012 at 04:52 PM.