Old 09-30-2012, 06:12 PM
createfourpaws

Enjoyed my date, spending time with him. We were going to a steak house only to find out that they are moving locations, and closed until October 4th. So we ended up having Tex Mex at On the Border. then went to the movies.......and yesterday was a day of non stop pouring rain. So since the temps were down, I wore a sweater coz most movie theaters are always cold. This one had the heat on and I ended up getting overheated ........ugh that sucked. He was willing to leave if i wanted to. We saw End of Watch, neither one of use were pleased with the movie, I dont recommend spending your money on it.

Today I went to the Texas Rangers baseball game at noon against the LA Angels, rangers lost. But I had a great time. Temps were nice, had a nne wind blowing keeping it nice. Watching the second rangers game of the day since last nights game was postponed due to rain. right now the rangers are winning.

Remember you are in control of what you put in your mouth and what you do. Drink you water and get in your fruits and veggies.