View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Elisabrat

STANDING UP AND TAKING THE BLAME not for what I said but for what happened because of it. I did not mean to start a rag tag which apparently I did. It is not and I repeat NOT Aprils fault it is however a slight by a few which has been ignored. By bringing it up I purely wanted to call attention to those who know they have not quiet followed the rules and the hurt it causes. This way perhaps it will remedy itself and then that part that makes it so fun can be truly enjoyed. I apologize to all of you sincerely. END OF DISCUSSION if you have an issue please PM me and I will gladly chat there (ok not gladly rather drop it).

OK ONTO HAPPY NEWS I received a block! tada! a block from Annaquilts. I have to say those blocks you make are indeed the best pressed in the country. I think that the time you spend making the backs lay so perfectly heck they are as good from the back as from the front. HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME amazes me young lady. All those children AND you still send out repeatedly quality blocks. I wish I was even half that good. wowsa.
Attached Thumbnails annaquilts-received-diamonds.jpg