View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Elisabrat

I am back!! oh oh oh here is a bad pic of my halloween stuff I put out and behind it is a picture I made with fabric snippets of some cowboys racing through the snow.. just a bit of it is showing but hey no piece of fabric is too small when you love fabric right? I cant wait to see what everyone is going to do with their blocks. I love Jabas idea of place mats wish I had thought of it first .. now how to steal that idea for the next round.. no one tell her shhhh she is sure easy to keep secrets from.. lol AHHH JABA stop that.. she is picking on me again .. Marybeth, Anastasia, anyone HELP.. next thing you know she will pull out her huge potato.. I think she is making mutants that what I think. Bet there is a movie out there, MUTANT POTATO ATTACK.. staring JABAS POTATO PATCH KIDS oh oh I like garlic mashed potatoes those I would go for in a NY second maybe I will let them attack after all.

I am all for those fish and chips mind you but heck no to the vinegar on it. WHAT THE HECK KINDA IDEA was that? vinegar and fried fish.. blicko big time. He will be too tired to eat for the next 12 hours dear. I hope he brings home some pretty English fabric. I picked up a home made curtain today at the thrift store still had the selvege on it says Made in England.. a two yard piece by the way for.. .79c right in my price range.. a yellow tone on tone tada! won the jackpot and a poorly made apron with gorgeous fabric same price, uh do we hear cutter anywhere ? a couple seams out and that is one nice big piece of fabric that I havent seen before.. super tada.